Your purchase of custom artwork from Paper Love Spell enters you into agreement of the terms and conditions as follows:
Relationship of the Parties: The parties agree that PAPER LOVE SPELL is an independent contractor and that PAPER LOVE SPELL nor or shall be deemed to be, employees of Client. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. Neither party is authorized to act as agent or bind the other party except as expressly stated in this Agreement. Artwork or any other deliverables prepared by PAPER LOVE SPELL shall not be deemed a work for hire as defined under Copyright Law. All rights granted to Client are contractual in nature and are expressly defined by this Agreement.Fees: A 100% non-refundable payment is required prior to the creation of the artwork. Payment is required before design work begins. No files will be delivered before payment is paid in full.
Creation: The manner and method of creating any artwork is solely at the discretion of PAPER LOVE SPELL and the Client has no right to control Artist’s manner and method of performance under this Agreement. Artist will use his/her best efforts to: (a) ensure that the artwork conforms to Client’s specifications; and (b) submit all Images to Client in publishable quality, on or before the applicable deadlines.Proofing: If any time, the job changes to an extent that substantially alters the specifications as described in the original estimate, we will submit a proposal revision memo to you and a revised fee will be will be agreed upon by both the CLIENT and PAPER LOVE SPELL before moving forward.
PAPER LOVE SPELL agrees to complete and send each design round to CLIENT electronically within three business days of CLIENT providing feedback on the previous design round. CLIENT is allowed up to ONE revision period to tweak small nuances of the design. Revisions include: color, subtle font changes that are typography-based, and sizing of certain elements. Any additional revision rounds will increase the project timeline and CLIENT will be charged $75 per additional design round.
A revision does NOT include: handwritten script that has already been digitized or hand-drawn/painted/custom-created elements that were made specifically for the design. Additional fees will apply if these elements are required to be re-done or created again for any reason.
Style: CLIENT has spent a satisfactory amount of time reviewing PAPER LOVE SPELL'S work and has a reasonable expectation that PAPER LOVE SPELL will perform the Services in a similar manner and style unless otherwise specified in this Agreement.
CLIENT understands and agrees that:
- Every client and wedding is different, with different tastes, budgets, and needs;
- Services are often a subjective art and PAPER LOVE SPELL has a unique vision, with an ever-evolving style and technique;
- PAPER LOVE SPELL will use its artistic judgment when providing Services for CLIENT, which may not include strict adherence to CLIENTs suggestions;
- Although PAPER LOVE SPELL will use reasonable efforts to incorporate CLIENTs suggestions and desires when providing Client with the Services, PAPER LOVE SPELL shall have final say regarding the aesthetic judgment and artistic quality of the Services;
- Dissatisfaction with PAPER LOVE SPELL'S aesthetic judgment or artistic ability are not valid reasons for termination of this Agreement or request of any monies returned.
Copyright Ownership: PAPER LOVE SPELL owns all copyrights in any and all work(s) created or produced pursuant to federal copyright law (Title 17, Chapter 2, Section 201-02 of the United States Code), whether registered or unregistered. Any and all products, whether tangible or intangible, produced or created in connection with, or in the process of fulfilling this Agreement, are expressly and solely owned by PAPER LOVE SPELL and may be used in the reasonable course of Vendor’s business.
This license provides the Client with the limited right to reproduce, publicly display, and distribute the Images only for the agreed upon terms as set forth in the Client Invoice and signed by both parties. Images used for any purpose not directly related outside of those terms must be with the express permission of PAPER LOVE SPELL and may include the payment of additional fees, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
The Extended License rights include the following:
- Personal printing projects
Artwork may not be modified, with the exception of resizing as needed. Artwork may not be cropped into individual elements. If interested in using individual elements, they can be purchased starting at $75 each per digital file.
Even with an Extended License, Users CANNOT use the Content:
- in its present or modified form for sale, redistribution, resell, lease, license, sub-license, free downloads of the image to any third party.
- as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo.
- in such a way as to suggest that the product was created by you or another designer.
- for sale on Print on Demand sites.